StretchCordz with Leg Straps
From in-water swimming tethers, spa tethers and grudge belts to dry-land resistence training, this product fits the need for serious and novice athletes.
A comfortable 2" (5cm) wide leg strap provides resistance for leg adduction, abduction, leg extension and leg curls. Includes two, 4-foot (1.2m) dedicated tubes with leg straps and combination mounting loop. For both dry-land and in-water use.
To set up your StretchCordz: In an area with plenty of room to do all the exercises, select a sturdy anchor point such as a door, railing, closet rod, pole or chain link fence. Use the mounting loop as a slip knot around a pole or rod, use the door mount strap at the hinge side of a door, where the door opens away from you.
Mount tubes parallel to ankles. Always maintain proper form with every exercise you do. Focus on the muscle group you are training, and avoid bad form to finish a repetition. Start training with modest sets of 10-15 repetitions. As strength and muscle endurance improves, work up to sets of 20-30 repetitions.
Important - Do not pull the tubing more than 3 times the original length of the tube!
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Like many products, there is maintenance that will extend the useful life of your STRECHCORDZ. The latex tubing is sensitive to ozone and the ultraviolet rays of the sun. When a chalky texture develops on the tubing, a rubber treatment like Armorall will bring back a shiny black surface and serve to protect the surface from further degradation. For in-water swim training products, rinse the tube with clean tap water to remove any chlorine to prolong product life.
- STRECHCORDZ are not a toy; children should be supervised by an adult when using any exercise product.
- Do not pull the tubing more than 3 times the original length of the tube to prevent exceeding the elastic limit of STRECHCORDZ.
- Inspect the tubing regularly for cracks, tears or other damage.
- Keep tubing away from face when performing exercises.
- Never release the tubing when it is under tension.
- Take care not to use STRECHCORDZ in an area where tubing could strike others.
- Read all instructions carefully before using.
- NZ Manufacturing assumes no liability for accidents or damage that may occur with the use of STRECHCORDZ.
- Consult a physician for precautions before using STRECHCORDZ or any other exercise device if you are not currently involved in a regular fitness program.
STRECHCORDZ are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase under intended usage.
We Also Recommend